Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cookbook Challenge

Get excited! Starting next week some of us crazy vegans over at The PPK are doing a 12 week cookbook challenge. We will be cooking 3 different recipes per week out of of the chosen cookbook for that week. It's a really great chance for people to work their way through some of the cookbooks we all have but may have not used or just don't use enough. Here is the lineup:

January 10 - Appetite for Reduction
January 17 - Veganomicon
January 24 - Urban Vegan
January 31 - Vegan with a Vengeance
February 7 - Eat, Drink & Be Vegan
February 14 - FREE choice week - Choose any cookbook. Dessert cookbook will be Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World or other.
February 21 - 500 Vegan Recipes
February 28 - American Vegan Kitchen
March 7 - Yellow Rose Recipes
March 14 - Viva Vegan
March 21 - Vegan Brunch
March 28 - Final Week! Free choice - choose any cookbook. Dessert cookbook will be Vegan cookies Invade your Cookie Jar or other.

I own most of them and for the ones that I don't I will be getting the recipes online or from some lovely ppkers who are willing to email me some =) Hopefully I will see this one through to the end and not burnout like I did for MoFo. I am off to start putting together my recipe list!

No comments:

Post a Comment